| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Marengo, Il in August is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 109.7mm (4.3in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Marengo, Il August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Marengo, Il, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Marengo, Il:
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 128.9 kms (80.1 miles) NNW
- Brodhead, Wi, Usa - 75.4 kms (46.9 miles) NNW
- Rockford, Il, Usa - 23.7 kms (14.7 miles) NNW
- Dixon, Il, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Walnut, Il, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Clinton, Ia, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Morrison, Il, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) WSW
- Galva, Il, Usa - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) SW
- Pontiac, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Ottawa, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Minonk, Il, Usa - 121.9 kms (75.7 miles) S
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 128.5 kms (79.9 miles) NE
- Aurora, Il, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Chicago/ 0'Hare, Il, Usa - 90.9 kms (56.5 miles) E
- Chicago, Illinois, Usa - 106.2 kms (66 miles) ESE